-
March 26th, 2001, 05:37 PM
#1
Inactive Member
OK, I am a first time visitor to the board, so please be gentle! Hopefully, this will be the first of many visits to come.
It was so great to meet Terry at the show in KC over the weekend. He was generous with his time, and graciously signed all the books I put before him. I picked up a nice print that Terry had for sale, which I will be hanging up here at work. Terry also did a quick pencil sketch, which will be hanging up at home shortly. (Sorry, Terry, looks like you won't be getting any percentages from me selling it on EBay.)
To Terry, I spoke with many other attendees, dealers, and the show organizers, and everyone was extremely pleased by your pressence and participation in the show. I have been begging those guys for years to invite you to the show, and I will start up on Wednesday begging those guys to invite you to next year's show!
To everyone out there, if you have not met Terry yet, please make plans to track him down at one of the upcoming shows. You will not be disappointed.
Thank you for your time today!
Jerry
-
March 26th, 2001, 06:45 PM
#2
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="comic sans ms, jester, Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JMac:
To everyone out there, if you have not met Terry yet, please make plans to track him down at one of the upcoming shows.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Let's see here....large net, blow gun, tranquilizer darts, yep, looks like I'm ready for Wizard World! 
Can't wait till August!
Darth
------------------
If you're really a Goth
Where were you when we sacked Rome?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks